Remedy uneven, sun-damaged and congested skin
Environ’s Derma-Lac Lotion contains a medium concentration of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) for use on uneven, sun-damaged and congested skin.
How To Use
Apply Derma-Lac Lotion to the desired areas of the body to assist in softening and creating the appearance of smoother skin.
- Derma-Lac Lotion may be used in conjunction with Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil and Vitamin A, C & E Body Cream for added effect.
- Can be applied to the entire body, morning and evening.
- Suitable for rough, sun-damaged and congested skin.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- These gentle non-toxic acids help to soften and improve the appearance of skin.
- Helps with hydrating and improving the appearance of uneven, dry, calloused skin on areas of the body such as the elbows, knees, heels and feet.