Environ’s β-Active Sebuwash is a foaming, gel cleanser that gently removes excess oils and environmental debris without drying the skin.
How To Use
- Apply β-Active Sebuwash to damp skin, massage gently with fingertips, then remove with warm water and pat dry with a facial towel.
- Use morning and evening.
- Suitable for oily, problematic and congested skins.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Helps in cleansing and decongesting the skin.
- Warning: Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may not use this product.If unsure, test the product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHA’s and experience skin irritations or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions and do not exceed recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA containing products on infants and children.